Our Guest this week is the uber talented Christine Middlecamp, the Queen of Details! She continue to amaze me, layout after layout, without fail.
My take on her sketch :
23rd August 2008.
A perfect day to be eight.
Hannah Montana goodies!
Shiny red bicycle.
A close up of the handstitching.
- I'm feeling all out of sorts right now, and I seek comfort from my family.
- I'm lovin' those twinkling fairy lights Sham set up at our window before he left for Paris.
- I have a date with Nidhi at lunch today, where to? The $2 shop in town.
- Life is fragile and short and wonderful and I love it.
- I have a mile-long-to do-list.
- 3 more sleeps until Sham is home. 3 more sleeps until we're complete.