I'm late this week, only slightly late though. So I hope most of you have gone to check out the new sketch at Pencil Lines. If you haven't, urmm.. run, don't walk!! Superb layouts yet again this week from our gorgeous Guest Designer, Kanako Nakinishi and also the rest of the girls.
I've said it, and I will say it again. She is gorgeous, visit her blog and you will be greeted with so much yumminess. Her photos and arts are wonderful!I can imagine spending this week scrolling through her archive! *grins*
My layout for Sketch #108. We're sponsored by Scenic Route!! Sweet! Thank you Scenic Route!
Well, not all the time.
But you’re just little girls
One tantrum too many
Are to be expected
And you are, really
My good girls.
Some close-ups. (urmm, I'm so boring eh? I've been saying this like.. every week? or everytime I post a paper layout! Duh!)
The super sweet and fabulous Audrey tagged me a couple of days ago. . . so here goes *grins*
(The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)
1. I'm currently swirling around amongst Claudia Joy, Denise, Roxy and Pamela. Yes, I started Army Wives Season 1 a few days ago and got hooked. I love Roxy! So spunky and funny and sweet at the same time. And let me make something clear, I have no idea if that is the way life is 'in there' you see. I watch it for the drama, just some 'mindless vegetating', just another form of entertainment. I don't judge and I don't assume.
2. I wanna have my room painted. No, scratch that, I wanna have my house painted (remember Nidhi's request for pink, black and red wall in her room?) and re-floored. (is there such a word?). Only downside, I don't like having builders/contractors/workers in my house and the dust and dirt will be unbearable. *sigh*
3. I don't eat strawberry-flavored *anything*. I eat fresh strawberries, in abundance, but not anything else, like strawberry-flavored milk, biscuits with strawberry-flavored fillings, etc. Nope.
4. Until today, I've only had like three Starbucks *anything* in my life. Sounds like a sin to you Starbucks lovers? LOL! I had one in Singapore many years ago, while we were dating and two in Los Angeles last year. One of the two in LA was shared with the girls. I have no idea why? Since we have Starbucks all over Singapore and even Malaysia. I'm just more drawn towards Coffee Bean. I dig the mugs they sell at Starbucks though :) and I still have the two coffee collars from the LA trip, waiting to be scrapped.
5. I am a triangle. Wanna know what I'm talking about? Take this quiz. Thanks to Emily, I find myself clicking to pull that site up whenever I feel like procrastinating *anything*, which is always.
6. I hate shopping for clothes. Thus, when I'm able to find something I like, I buy in every color and design available. The Husband thinks this is some kind of sickness. ha-ha-ha-ha-!!
7. I hate the smell of sunblock. Don't know how to desribe it.. metallic smell? Whatever, doesn't go well with me.
I'm gonna tag these fabulous people, have no idea if they're have done this or noT!! And the rest, please feel free to play along!! *grins*
This entry has become a novel. *grins* but I need to answer a question from the last post.
Porcupine was with us only for two days because, well, he met with a fatal accident. I shall not say whose fault was it, but he was split open and lost the ability to bounce and light up all over the house. :( I guess he was just tired and over-stretched from being pulled in every direction and squeezed every five seconds.
Mr Thumb is healing nicely. Thank you for all the sweetness. *hugs* I'll be back soon! :)