Have you been to Point. Blank. Period? Have you seen the first prompt? Are you having ideas for a fun, scrappy afternoon/evening, swimming in your head already? *grins*
I would have posted this sooner, like as soon as the prompt is up over there, but I was out shopping for Eid with the fams. 4 odd hours to get one outfit for each of us. 1 hour per person, quite a feat I say. LOL.
Here's my take for PBP this month. Sorry for the bad photo. I will try and replace with a better one if we get decent weather which collaborates with my unlazy days. :D
New, yummy Hambly. That lime green just rocks my world.
It's okay to feel tired.
It's okat to fail baking 'the' chocolate cake for the 47th time.
It's okay to be different.
It's okay to be the one needing to be taken care of.
It's okay to be nervous.
It's okay to get someone to babysit just so you could read the novel in peace.
It's okay to cry when it all gets too much to handle.
It's okay to let the laundry sit in that mountain for one more night.
It's okay not to eat the kids' leftovers.
It's okay to go for a nice meal even when the kids are not around.
It's okay to be socially awkward.
It's okay to put yourself first.
It's okay to fight for that window seat.
It's okay to dance instead of ironing the uniforms.
It's okay to watch that one episode of CSI NY over and over again,
just to hear him call "Ella!Ella!"
It's okay to buy a 'bye-bye back fat' bra.
It's okay to be just a mom, and not a super one at that.
The flowers are not acid free. Got them at the wedding stuffs shop (I have a very good reason to be wandering there, my sister is getting married, remember? *grins). I got myself a few colors. Yummo. And yeah, I don't worry too much about acid free and stuffs. As long as it's pretty and makes me happy.. it's goin' on my page when the time is right.
This I showed you before.
Tags were sprayed with Passion Red and Daffodil Glimmer Mists. Then stamped with Stampin' Up polka dot background, embossed with ZING by American Crafts in Wave. Some random bits of lacey ribbon made its way there as well.
* That pretty girl on there, obviously not me. I cut that up from the tag of my 'bye-bye back fat' bra. Although as far as I can see, she has no fat whatsoever, they should have me on that tag considering the amount of back fat I have to say bye-bye to.
* I think Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor in CSI NY is hot. I don't know about him in real life or other movies/tv production, and I don't really care. LOL.
* The crying when it gets too much to handle part, happens on average of once a month? Yeah, about that.
* You already know I fight for the window seat. LOL.
* My laundry, uhmm... still in that mountain. :D
Don't forget to visit the DT Gallery here and be prepared to be blown away. Seriously, the divas are on fire!
xoxo. . .