* Thank you so very much for your kind words and encouragements for my last post. You guys are the BEST! THE BEST!
* I registered for Run For Hope. Yay me, even if I'm gonna crawl or walk at the most! Only problem, I realized I entered "Male" at the gender column. Urmm...
* Nidhi was at a birthday party earlier today, and guess what is the conversation about tonight in my house? Yes, magician, pinata, chocolate cake and other party games. *smiles*
* I was at the salon to get my eyebrows shaped and Neha wanted to do the same. I said No. (and in my heart, I said, Please give me at least 12 years notice before you start shaping your eyebrows) LOL.
* Some little girls discovered how cool is my DYMO at precisely 1915hrs today. Time to hide the refill tapes. Heh!
* I have a layout, on my table. It has been there for the past 7 days. Unfinished.
* We need to make a trip to the zoo. The girls are missing their 'friends' there :)
* Off late, ideas for creative things, almost always come when I'm driving on the expressway. And they went *poof* as soon as I entered the slip road and hit a red light. Nice.
* 1 month, 2 weeks and 5 days to my sister's wedding. Feels weird saying that. First wedding in the family, that is not mine.
* I have been stalking etsy like there is no tomorrow. Bad for my paypal, good for my soul.
* Sometimes, when people who don't know me all that well, people outside the family, outside my home, starts lecturing me about my way of life and thinking, I just let it slide and go. Why? Because they're just not worth. *smiles*
* I love you.
Mr Husband :)
Masked and misted the background coz I thought the lace cardstock was too 'loud' for my layout.
Punched the star from a piece of cork. Velvet brad - MM :) Hambly rub on. Heidi Swapp blings.
Hambly overlay, rub on and HS blings again. Autumn Leaves star stamp. I have no idea who made that chipboard label holder, Heidi Grace? it was just in a pile in a basket on my table, you get the idea? :)
MM clip to hide his runner's bib. I had to clip it there, because he left it on my table and it has been there ever since. That's the only way to get rid of it, since throwing is out of the question. LOL.
* The kids are getting some tv time today and I have the voice of Spongebob in my head. Thank you kids :)
* You're still here? I love you. See you soon!