* I turned 31 last week. Loads of well wishes on FB, text messages and emails. Thank you guys! I spent the day with good girlfriends and my family. Happiness.
* Butterfly cheesecake, specially made by Audrey for me. Thank you Audrey! *hugs*
* Assam Laksa - a spicy, sour-ish noodle with fish gravy - dish. I promise you it's yummy. Had that for birthday breakfast.
* I have stopped counting the days until my sister gets married. I figured there is no use of me getting all nervous and fidgety. LOL.
* The time is now 9.32pm. I have been thinking about going to bed since 3.30pm. Yet, here I am.
* Mr Husband bought me a running tights. I wore that to gym one day and someone there complimented that I lost weight. I smiled. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. I am talking about my soft midsection being held inside by the wonderful tights. LOL.
* I *heart* you, so I'll stop rambling and get on with the giveaway, okay? Okay.
I'm sure you have heard about Pixie Petals before, right? Hop on over if you haven't! She has an awesome mix of bellies and tags and most adorable crocheted flowers! The sweet girl sent me some mix of her stuff and guess what? You'll have a chance to get some too. Read on, I'll tell you how. . . :)
Something familiar? I used the lace cardstock as a mask for a layout before.
Love love love love love those gorgeousness. Makes me wanna learn to crochet too, but why bother when I can have them made for me? Right?!!
So do you wanna get your hot little hands on more than the flowers and tag I used on my layout? Yes? :) Just
* If you can read the journaling on the layout, they're not the only ones who does the shrieking. I shriek my fair share too. I hope they still love me :)
* I took 1 hour and 7 minutes to complete this post. Not bad considering I usually take 5 days and then some. *grins*