including but not limited to
* bawling my eyes out, just because I've been feeling like crap all day long. Wait, that sounds wrong. Since yesterday, before bedtime.
* take off for a holiday with my gorgeous family to get rid of the blues. March couldn't come fast enough, we're to fly to Penang! Yay!
* sleeping for 4 days and 6 hours.
* wrapping myself up in cellophane tape. Why? I feel like I'm gonna
a) break sometime soon.
c) all of the above.
*sigh* I guess I'm just gonna cry a little and then put on my big girl panties and suck it up. No one is gonna walk all over me and get away with it, that I know for sure. That's about all I can say, really. Nothing to do with my beloved family or the beautiful people in scrapbooking world anyway. I just had to get this off my chest. Sorry to bore you, friends.
And I'm missing my sisters. A lot. *sigh* I love that we get along really well, but I hate it when we start missing each other so bad that a simple message on the Facebook wall sets off the waterworks. LOL. Silly, I know, but that's just us. So, so glad to have them.
Lots of HomeFront, some Hambly, some Prima, some Cosmo Cricket, bits of Jenni Bowlin, and lots of mist :) (I went to town as you can see)
I love that the flowers came crumpled like that. Crumpled as we are, beautiful in our own way.
I used the heart stamp from one of the add on from January kit from Studio Calico. Just watch the stamps section at the shop if you missed it and want it for your collection. if we're lucky, they may have it for sale! I wanna buy another set for my best friend!
Storytime Alphabet, on misted cardstock. I love that set. Just right for me.
And because I don't want to end the post with a sulk, here are some things to smile about.
* Mr Husband ran his first Urbanathlon last Sunday. 12.5km with obstacles such as monkey bars, crawling in a tunnel, crawling in muddy water etc etc and came up a very decent #85 at the timing of 1hr04mins+, out of 1137 participants :) We were there with him, roasting under the hot sun. So worth it :)
:) Very proud of him, although the waking up at ungodly hour in the morning didn't excite me, a visit to Starbucks at 645hrs cured that, fast :)
I'm gonna go soak in the tub for a while and hope the crankiness of the day fades away as I pull the plug off after maybe 40minutes. Thank you, seriously thank you for being here, for reading, for being my blog friends.