- I'm still not a runner. I get emails asking for tips on how to 'start' running. Seriously, people, i have nothing to share. I don't even run that good, that much, i just shuffle my feet, cross my fingers and hope for the best. I have no game plan when it comes to running. I run for fun, I have no one to please, no one to beat, except myself. :) I don't even wanna look at my running shoes somedays, and I don't feel guilty about it.
- I folded 5 loads of laundry last night. Then I
drooled over Eric Delko and Jesse Cardozawatched CSI Miami, turned around and saw another load on the footstool in the living room. I almost cried. I hate doing laundry.
- My doorbell is broken. Or out of battery, I don't know. I leave my door slightly ajar at all times because I'm waiting for my Studio Calico box. I just don't wanna miss the postman.
- Don't ask me for the recipe. It's made of flour *i have no idea which kind* with palm sugar filling. Steamed. Best eaten warm, with grated coconut.
- Lately I feel like I'm a slacker. I don't think so, by the way. I just feel like a slacker. Gotta love when your feelings and thoughts decided to go against each other, eh? Maybe I need to make some art, it's time to wash the dust of everyday life from my soul.
Speaking of which, I ought to share these Summer Camp layouts. I listed the stuff I use in this post, please feel free to ask me anything. Email button on the left!
- oh.my.god. I miss my dad. *sigh*
Off to feed my kidlets. I love you.