trying to write a normal post. Like in paragraphs, you know? I've been starting and deleting drafts for half a day. I figured I'd just post my bullet points if I ever gonna get this post done! :D
- I watched "Grown Ups" earlier today. My tummy is still all twisted from too much laughing.
- I love Adam Sandler. Have I told you I bawled my eyes out watching "Click"? No? Well, yes, I did.
- My Studio Calico kit is finally here, two days after the reveal. I scrapped 3 layouts in 16hours and am now in love with every single one of them despite not having more time to work on them. Maybe I work better under pressure?
- No, I don't have any plan for any kit coming my way, despite knowing what is coming my way, way earlier. I'm a touchy-feely then fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kinda girl.
- I have not been running. Nada. Nothing. Zero. Despite having a 10k for this coming 12th Sept. I have no one to blame but myself. Plain laziness. Pray for me, will you?
- Dinner is settled, courtesy of McDonald's. Please don't tell me anything bad about McD. I know them all already.
- I plan to play in my scraproom tonight, because dinner is settled. See, this is why I love McD.
- And oh, I watched "Grown Ups" alone. So proud of myself. Heh. I have a feeling that this is going to be a habit.
A layout of my baby girl.
Mostly Documentary, some Anthology, some Studio Calico Rub Ons which is one of the best around the industry in my opinion *and not because i work for them*, and lots of mist. You still have time to shop to combine shipping with your kit!
Or you can also shop for Studio Calico at
TwoPeas. I know someone who would squeal with delight when she sees the
I'll be back soon with my Back40 layouts! *The kit is still available in the shop, you don't wanna miss it. Just sayin' :)