- My parents, Mr Husband, the girls and me.
- Hiking off the beach.
- Beautiful, big trees.
- Found a clearing with a huge, colorful, interesting Indian restaurant! (where in the world can you find an Indian restaurant, in the middle of the woods? i have no idea! Let me know if you do!)
- Went in, ordered food. (not thinking that its weird that the restaurant is there in the first place)
- Out of a sudden, some elephants start coming toward us (yes, in the restaurant, told you~ weird)..
- Beep*beep* (that's my mobile beeping incoming text from Mr Husband)
- Woke up.. Thank GOD for the text. One of the elephant was about to stomp me. Nice.
- Pheww!! That was tiring. I woke up feeling like I need another 8 hours of sleep!
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes in the last post.
29 32 feels great so far. *grins* :) We're leaving for Penang in about 24 hours. Mr.Husband is running PBIM and we'll be rockin' hibernating here for the week after that. Our last family trip for this year I think.
Speaking of running. . take a look!
I think this is so cool. LOL. Yeah, I said that. All of us taking part in the upcoming Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2010. Nevermind that Daddy is the only one running the full marathon! LOL. I'm doing 10k and the kids are participating in Kids Dash. I'm so excited for them! For us!! I'm gonna say it again, this is so cool!! *grins*
I'm hungry. And the chips are calling my name. HELP! *yeah, just something random for you*
One layout for you! I did this for YourScrapBookStash. They're having a DT call too. You'd want to try out. Erica is a sweetheart!
Are you still here? What are you waiting for? Go get workin' on the DT application email! :) Good luck!
Questions? Email button on the left side bar! :) See you soon!