- I am craving for crabcakes. What's with this? I have not eaten a single piece of crabcake my entire life and now I cannot stop thinking about it. Recipe, anyone? Tried and tested and idiotproof please.
- Where is far far away and how do I get there?
- I am contemplating getting the whole set of these fabulous ink pads. I already have Lemon Drops, Malted Milk and Cough Syrup *and I love them to death*. I have Chewing Gum, Stick Candy and Brown Sugar on their way to me. Hah! A few more.. what harm can they do? Eh? Might as well!
- I am exceptionally cranky today. *sigh* Need to suck it up, ASAP!
- I am getting this.. I'm so excited! They will be in the Studio Calico shop come January 27th!
Some Project 365 update. . .
Flavor of the month. OMG. My kids are crazy. We went through a few boxes of this thing already and it's not even the end of the month. If you look closer, you can see two tins of Cadbury in the background and one tin of girl guide cookies. :) *yes, I let them have that kind of sugar*
Nidhi - tantrum. Need I say more?
Neha - at the field while daddy was trying to get the kite up in the air. We spent three hours there. And no, didn't get the kite up. Must be something wrong with the kite. *yeahhhhhh right!*
My laundry, under the sun. Mr Husband did this particular load. :) Of course I'm still the one doing the sorting and folding, but hey.. I take what I can get.
Dinner? Supper? Something like that. I didn't eat thinking I could just skip the meal. Uh, No. Big mistake. I cannot sleep on empty stomach. Those are toasted tuna sandwich, and coffee. That book? So good. Finishing it soon.
In the process of simplifying and organizing. Someday, I will show you what I have. Very little in the grand scheme of things. I like it that way. I get overwhelmed easily. Very easily.
Bread. Soft Grain - mine. High Fibre White - kids. Wholegrain - Mr.Husband. :)
Blog Hop Winner
Gioconda - Congrats Girl! You're the lucky one! :) Please email me as soon as possible, eh? :) Email button on the left side bar.
I would like to say thank you for everyone who dropped by here! Please keep checking back, you never know when another giveaway is gonna happen. And I'm not always so cranky, I promise.