sneaks! Into The Woods - you will NEED this kit. Full Reveal - Feb 28th.
As you can maybe see, lots of handstiching and a teeny bit of machine stitching. Having my sewing box out in the open really helps! :)
My shopping list for this kit : - )
- Babbling Brook
- Mossy Knoll
- Sunny Clearing
Yes, three add ons. No regrets. At all. I love every single bit. I also used . .
- Fiskars LG Flit On By (Butterfly) Punch. *available in the shop from 27th* You can see I work that punch on every layout. Or almost every layout. The size is just perfect. And come on, it's a butterfly! Butterflies are perfect for everything!
- JBS Lemon Drop Dye Ink. That yellow is divine.
- Mister Huey's - sunshine and applejack.
- My love stamp - *available in the shop from 27th* This is the stamp I used on my 'I love you everyday' layout, behind the yellow heart.
- JBS Brown Sugar Dye Ink - perfect on kraft. Just beautiful.
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Claudine Hellmuth brushes - I used the little ones to flick mists onto my pages.
Any question? I will be happy to help! Just leave it here in the comment section or email me. Email button on the sidebar. :)
On my table right now . . .
What the hell am I going to do with these? I have no idea. No. Actually, I have an idea, but it will be my first time doing anything with fabric. Knowing me, it's gonna be one hell of a ride. I'm prepared. I anticipate lots of frustration, maybe even tears - seeing that my sewing machine absolutely hates me. But at the same time, I'm excited!
What's on your table? :)