- I really do not want my girls to be in any sort of reality tv like The Bachelor, Bachelorette or anything like that. I don't think I can take it. I'm afraid of ending up in jail if/when their hearts get broken.
- about The sun. I'm thankful for the sun today. I washed our sheets and I plan to indulge in those fresh smelling, sun-toasted sheets very very soon, but oh boy.. I can't stand the glare. I need to invest in some black-out curtain. Migraines!
- about how much my children are freaking me out nowadays. I used to pray for them to grow up, fast, when they were little and clinging on to me *especially Nidhi - she was like a baby kangaroo, always there inside my front pocket*, and depending on me for everything. Now, they're like - Hi, Mom!! Bye, Mom!
- I am really sleepy right now. But I don't wanna nap. It's
6pm 7.38pm7.47pm now and if I nap, I'll either carry on until tomorrow morning, or wake up feeling worse.
- I need to call my hairdresser very soon. A haircut is a must. My head feels heavy.
- somebody *I have no idea who* put in some random chocolate in my Reese's Peanut Butter cups bag. I accidentally ate two *because I was working on the computer and wasn't paying attention* and they tasted like rotten coconut milk. Yuck. I have never tasted rotten coconut milk, but I imagine it's nasty.
- I need to go brush my teeth to get rid of the aftertaste now.
Nidhi's dictation/spelling book. She worked hard for that.
Oh how I love Adam Sandler. He makes me laugh so hard. He's no Zac Efron or Shemar Moore, but he's adorable alright :)
And oh.. does anyone wanna try this? Paper Twine. :) You can use them as is or dye them with your Mister Huey! Leave me a comment. Let me know. :)