This bulleted style blog posts? It's just easier for me to organize the millions of thoughts I have inside here *taps the side of my head* Let me know if my bullets annoy you, eh? Then maybe I'll find some other way to blog. :) *I love you*
- Lisa! You got the paper twine! Please email me your address, yes? :) Email button on the side bar.
- FYI - I adore reality TV! I'm a reality TV addict. It just sucks that we don't get every single one here. Or maybe it's a good thing, otherwise I'd be glued to the tv. LOL. I just don't want my kids there. Ever. I still shiver when I think of Naonka. Heh.
- I had to force myself to stop. Stop creating and start photographing what I have for now. Yes. Studio Calico's upcoming kit is totally amazing. I have, as of now. . . 7 layouts and 2 cards. So get emailing Lorie to get on the waitlist. Waitlist button right there with the 'SOLD OUT' sign :)
- Yes, I suck at making cards. I know. Be kind when you see my cards, okay? Okay. Thankyouverymuch.
- Apparently, Nidhi can't stand the glare as well. Poor baby got that from me I think. Put her under the sun and she gets a headache. *ouch* I'm not sure if I should bring her to the doctor? She's fine after a nap in an air-conditioned room btw. What do you think? And
she's notmommy is not very fond of the doctor.
- I cut my hair! I still look like the picture on the sidebar. Nothing drastic. LOL.
- I'm so blessed. I'm so in love with my family right now. Please point me to this blog post when I say something about wanting to bang my head on the wall and pull my hair out and maybe smash a couple of things in the house. Okay? :)
- Something random. Fresh from photobooth. My goal for March - get rid of the junk drawers. :) Baby steps, y'all!
- and a layout. . . Studio Calico's Who's Who kit. Sold Out. This is why I say you better get on that waiting list.
I scrapped that photo before, I know. But I love it so so much. And I love them.
Those yellow splatters? Mister Huey's Sunshine. Love. That paper? Woods. Exclusive in that very kit from Studio Calico. Just.get.on.the.waiting.list.already. LOL.
I grabbed these and start watching my Criminal Minds. At least I don't feel guilty eh? :)
Nidhi, rearranging her stuff in the school file. See that many flag post its? Yeah, she just got those. Can you imagine how exciting it was for her? LOL.
This is where I live. And I love this area. LOVE. Big time. Taken during our evening walk back from the tuition centre.
Laksa for three. :)) I love lazy saturdays like this one.
Nidhi and mommy in the kiddy pool. LOL. She wanted to go into the deep pool and I threatened to go home right that moment. *I'm afraid of water in large quantity, remember?*
I want to be 'professional' like mommy - she said. She has no idea that her mommy is not professional and only winging it most of the time. LOL.
- I have photos to edit.
- I have children to fetch from school, then feed lunch.
- I'll be back soon with sneaks!
- I love you guys. A lot!