- The sun has set, the noisy kids *including mine* have already left the pool, the pool bar is closed - no more chocolate and peanut butter milkshake for me *maybe that's a good thing* - it's just so peaceful now.
- I set the camera on one of the chair. No tripod - are you kidding me? Add more weight to my 'i-don't-know-how-to-travel-with-less-than-8tonnes-luggage'? No. ThankYouVeryMuch.
- I have sneaks to share.. but before that, I wanna show you this picture below ↓
- Confession - I had to hold my pee when I saw her kissing that snake. Try holding your pee and taking a picture and balancing your handbag on one shoulder. Yeah. what a feeling. LOL.
- I have one layout last month featuring this very snake. Yes, my children grew up with that snake. Or at least it's family members. I was told the old snake died a few years ago. I don't know why, but this one is new. At least not the one Neha first carried when she was 2 yrs old. *Neha is now approaching 11! OMG I'm OLD! and yes.. crazy too it seems. I let my then 2 yrs old carry an albino snake*
- And I really have sneaks *not snake* for you. . . LOL. No kidding. I used the main kit - Singin' In The Rain, and two add ons - Moses Supposes and Tap Dance.
Jenni Bowlin Studio Dye Ink - Chewing Gum, Stick Candy, Lemon Drop and Soap Powder.
Custom made Epoxy and buttons - Epiphany Craft Shape Studio.
Some stitching - such fun colors, don't you think.
I love that Brown Sugar. Just the perfect brown. Versatile. Love.
More fun stitching.
That herringbone stamp from Tap Dance again. Fast becoming my favorite. It's kinda sneaky too, when I first saw it, I didn't think I would like it as much! Ha!
And besides that. . . I plan to get... *hmm, this is my favorite part! LOL*
Punch Revitalizer Set. I need to resurrect some of my punches. Especially those I use a lot!
Diamond Lace Edge Punch. That looks like a fun punch, right?!! I can't wait to get my hands on this lil beauty.
And a brand new, juicy pad of Versamark Watermark!
So what's on your list? Which add on will be making its way home to you? I just wanna get them all, month after month! Crazy, I know!
We're off to dinner then walk a little bit to the night market. Interesting stuff here, I can never get tired of the night market. I'll take a picture to show you! Then maybe to the Hard Rock Cafe for some live band and something else to munch on. *eat eat eat. . . I'm getting fat fat fat*
I'll see you soon! *and promise to think of you when I have my next peanut butter and chocolate milkshake* :P