- I watch a lot of re-runs. Of everything. *how else can I motivate myself to iron that seven thousand pairs of school uniforms*? Ironing = TV time. Stitching = TV time. And every single time, I root for the same person/contestant/party/tribe/character. . even though I already know the outcome. Even though I know they're not gonna win.
- I've been having this pain on the left side of my tummy for a few days now. It's not going away to the point that I am getting used to it. Not good. Right? No one should get used to pain.
- I am craving for candy floss. Since yesterday. I tried making do with some candy corn. No go. Stupid craving. Why can't I crave for some healthy food?
- No layouts today. Coming soon though :)
- It's kinda hard to believe we're well into March already, eh? *sigh*
- All your comments on my last post, brought smiles to my face. Thank you.
I watched this alone. SO FUNNY. I love chick flicks, what can I say. This is the kind of movie I go to watch alone. Chick flicks = me time. LOL. And oh, Ashton Kutcher is yummy.
Sardine murtabak. It's *ummm... how do I explain this* Indian flat bread, but filled with sardine and spices, thus making it not so flat now. Fattening. I know. But . . but. . but. .
Making my 'sambal'. Chillies and roasted shrimp paste. The shrimp paste, stinks to high heaven. You can say it's an acquired taste.
Watched this with Mr Husband. He cried. I did not. And I'm very proud of that fact. :P
Wow! We really watch a lot of movies! Or rather I watch a lot of movies! LOL. I'm more fascinated with Dianna Agron's character's camera collection.
Can you see the swimmers? Mr Husband did his first swim event. Of course we were there! :)) My heart worked triple overtime the whole time he was in the water though.
I asked 'where can I get red velvet cupcakes in Singapore?' on facebook. Believe me, it's kinda hard to get them here. If you have easy access to RV cuppies, count your lucky stars. One kind hearted soul baked this for me! Delish! Love love love, maybe I will have to try and bake this myself.
Spanking new! I love my new vacuum cleaner. The old one died on me after 10 years. Good 10 years we had but I'm ready for a new love affair with Mr. Black.
Banana fritters. Again, unhealthy. I try not to pass through the shop that sells them. That way, I won't be tempted to buy. Haha!
He managed to change the lightbulb! Without hurting himself or burning the house down. yay! The same can't be said if I'm the one doing it. I'm absolutely, the accident prone kinda girl.
o.m.g. another movie. you see, if not because of these daily photos, I won't realize this. I love movie dates with Mr Husband and won't change it for anything else. :)) Emily Blunt is totally gorgeous, btw.