- I started shuffling my feet again. I'm sure by now you're sick of reading about this business of starting and restarting of feet shuffling.
- It's painful. Every step I take, my lungs are screaming blue murder inside. That should teach me a lesson not to abandon working out. No matter how little, I must work out. Even if that means just climbing the steps to my 10th floor apartment.
- Please remind of the two points above should I decide to be friendly with my bed and start taking afternoon naps instead of sweating out again, yeah? :P
- The other day, I was lying on the sofa at my parents'. . talking to my dad about his granddaughters. I was saying their Maths are SO HARD, even I can't do it
sometimes most of the timeall the time, actually. And he blurted out - I hate maths! I was like - OMG! Now I know why I hate maths! I got that from you! But I also know why I'm good with composition, I got that from you as well! And now Neha is like me! Like you, Papa! LOL. He just chuckled. I love my dad. He's the best sportswriter in Asiamy heart! He still writes! ♥ ♥ ♥
- At any given day, at any given time, I prefer Spongebob Squarepants rather than Justin Bieber. For now. Ask me again when he's all grown up like Zac Efron/Shemar Moore/Eddie Cahill/ Wentworth Miller *you get the idea*.
Studio Calico goodness! :)
Wood Veneer frames - I'm surprised how easy they take the Mister Huey Dark Calico but still retain some of that 'grain' ☺
See that teal hearts stamped all over? That's kinda my favorite thing to do right now. I just wanna stamp and stamp and stamp my own background.
And those doilies! Sweet Vintage goodness. Aren't they just gorgeous?
My treasure box. I guard this box with my life. Kidding. My kids would love to get their hands on this box, but, no.. .not so easy. If it's up to them, 6 boxes of pencils will only last two weeks the most. LOL. Lots of stuff inside, okay. Blue tac, batteries, my sweet vintage doilies, glue tape/ATG Gun refills and what nots. :)
This is so good! I had this at Summer Frost. *they should update their blog already, eh?* Shaved milk ice-cream, strawberry puree and fresh strawberries. This is so good! have I said that already? ☺
Went out with a sweet girlfriend. Hot and spicy fish baked rice for me and Chicken baked rice for her. Then we had free ice-cream coz they had some kind of promotion going on. We never say no to free ice-cream. LOL. Was a
good great day.
Just call me FoodFace already. LOL.
Fattening Indian flat bread again, this time with egg and onions inside. Eaten with fish curry for breakfast. Was on a date with my Mr. Husband. I never say no to Indian food. Um.. I never say no to food *except Japanese*, actually. Hahaha!
Where I drop Mr.Husband off for work every time :) I love this place and
my clean windscreen .
The beach. 7.45am.
My firstborn. If only she knows how much I love her. . .
Flowers at the park. Forgive the shaky photo. My hands won't stay still. Took this on my way back from my Day 3, Week 1 of C25K.
- Who else is doing Project 365? Leave me a comment, link me up. I would love to see your photos!
- I'm still fighting my sewing machine - will show progress soon! So far, I have 9 blocks done :) Quite an accomplishment, especially since I have not sewn over my fingers yet! My mom did that once and it was terrible. I really, really do not wanna sew over my fingers. *fingers crossed*
- I love you all. ♥ ♥ ♥
- It took me only four hours to finish this post. Yay! ✓