- This is not something new. For as long as I remember, I have been wanting an older brother. Never an older sister - you see, I'm the big sister. I'm the bossy one. Ha!
- The other day I was watching Hawaii Five O, the episode where Steve saved his sister Mary from the kidnappers? Yup.. that one.
- I want a brother who block the road with a helicopter and save me from the trunk of my own car. Because if I have a brother, he would be as good looking and cool and annoying as that boy up there. Ha!
- You probably have no clue what in the world I'm talking about, but it's okay. LOL. :) I watch too much Tv. That's all.
- It has been a while eh? I'm still going strong and having fun with my Project 365. How about you?
Pay no attention to the timing. I'm a slow poke. Ha!
Homework time. Super tough, especially for someone who hates maths - like me. LOL. This is 3rd grade, okay? And I can't do it. I'm so glad I'm not in school. LOL.
Isn't that pretty? I haven't mentioned this here, but my sister is getting married next week! This is part of her decor. I'll post more photos of the actual day :)
My dad, my sister and my daughter. Buying Bubble Tea. LOL. My dad is not the one to buy this stuff, it amused me how fast he obliged when his granddaughters requested for some.
Okay, this is not fun. We were in Malaysia . . .then Nidhi doubled over in pain. Not fun. Poor baby went white. I drove back to Singapore when medicated oil won't work and brought her to the hospital. Diagnosed as gastric - really? She has regular meals though.
Charcoal-roasted beancurd with shrimp-paste sauce, some vege and peanuts. Not up to my standard.
Silly, but the girls and me love taking car-lifts in the carparks. Ha! We are easily amused.
Hot and spicy fish baked rice. I think this is not the first time this dish made it's way into my Project 365. :)
What? No more Charlie and Lola?
I love watching planes landing and taking off - view from the gym.
Checking out the new Reservoir near our house. I love how they developed the surrounding area. We have jogging path, a little playground, toilets and possible picnic area.
Run350. Daddy did 10km while Nidhi did 350m~ How cute are they? Seriously. And the medals were super adorable too, especially the one they gave away to the kids! :)
This girl - I tell her she's beautiful and she doesn't believe me. *sigh* growing up is hard, i know that.
Cupcakes!! I decorated these! oh-my-GOD! They're so pretty and heavenly and I would eat them everyday if I somehow figure out how not to gain 500 lbs? Ha! Do you see butterflies? LOL. They're not only on my scrapbook page now. :)
My girls taking self portraits. LOL. Just for the record - Neha owns other shirts, lots of other stuff for her to wear. Why she wash and wear and wash and wear this particular one, I have no idea. I've already told her not to look for it if it goes missing one of these days. Ha!
While waiting for my SC box to come, I take out the sack from last month and start tidying up my work area. :)
Early dinner. 4.30pm. :) Yes, we eat out a lot because I'm a lousy cook. Ha!
Finished this piece finally. I have been stitching this bit by bit, usually while watching TV.
- And a giveaway - no scrapbooking related, unfortunately.
- That stitched piece above *edited to add ~ yes, it's counted cross stitch* - if anyone is interested in the chart, just let me know. I'll mail it out to you. If there is more than one person, I'll ask one of my girls to pick a name/number.
- My Studio Calico box is here and everything is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I keep stopping to oooohhh and ahhhhh and ohhhh and ahhhh... I'm wasting so much time fondling them! LOL. You will wanna stalk the Shop especially.. lots of yumminess coming your way. Don't say I didn't warn you!