Kidding. I don't even have a lawn. Ha! Lawn Party - Studio Calico upcoming kit is sure to make your heart racing! I know mine did... :)
I got myself three add ons this month. I can't help it.
Here are some sneaks for you. Of course, being me... I tossed them all together and proceeded to play! Yay!
- Bonny Blue Mister Huey
- Barnwood Mister Huey *dare I say this is my new love?* (I combined both Bonny Blue and Barnwood or the circles in first sneak)
- Crate Paper (Neighbourhood) Brads. *will be in the shop - I finished mine! I really love the brads!*
- Clover Mister Huey - a very nice green! First sneak - I stamped 23 on piece of clover misted white cardstock.
- Some DMC for handstitching.
- Mustard Zing - I embossed that large ampersand chipboard. Love the effect.
- Epiphany 14mm round tool - amazing tool. One of my most used tool to date!
- Black JBS Ink for all the stamping.
Catch you later!