Are you hopping yet?! :)
The two new collections from Studio Calico are finally in the shop, y'all!! Check it out - CountrySide and State Fair.
Welcome! Welcome! Please make yourself at home :)
I made some adorable *If I may say so* gift tags for your viewing pleasure.
- Picnic Patterned Paper (CountrySide) for the scalloped circles and the dark blue strips.
- Harvest Patterned Paper (CountrySide) for the yellow butterflies.
- Sideshow Patterned Paper (State Fair) for the green butterflies.
- One of the doily from the Doilies Stamp Set - stamped with Versamark and clear embossed.
- Then stitched all around the circle - DMC 2 ply - variegated thread.
- Added some red blings on the butterflies.
- Punched a hole and looped a length of twine through it.
- *all butterflies punched with Fiskars flit-on-by punch*
And it's done! Super fast! I think I'm gonna make a few more. . it's just nice to have some gift tags ready in hand. As you can see, the two collections work very well together! And I have put together a prize pack for you. . something yummy.. something I love!
Leave a comment if you'd like to win! And now, it's time for you to hop on to - Stephanie Howell. Remember, if you lost your way, you can always come back to Studio Calico Blog.
Giveaway open until April 18th. *I will close the comment section then.. so as long as you're able to comment, you're good! :)*