- We survived. He did it. 100k. I have a feeling this won't be his last Ultramarathon. He's doing great, already in Zurich right now, working.
- Me, well, let's just say the next time I'm staying up all night will not be so soon. I'm still feeling it, no kidding. I feel like I'm 80 instead of 32. Yucks! I love sleeping so much it's ridiculous! LOL.
4.40pm June 25th.
- Just as we arrived at the race venue. Yup, I have both girls with me all night long. Them and a family friend. At some point or the other, there were tantrums and tears. But for the most part, they behaved and they cheered everyone who came along - Come on! Come on guys, you're doing great. You're awesome! Keep it up! I am so proud of my girls.
10:31 pm June 25th.
- 42 done, 58 to go.
- I was telling myself (in my head) - what the hell is happening? why am I letting him do this? this is crazy!
- But I saw his
stubborn~nessdetermination and then I continued cheering him on.
- At 60km, I think his injury caught up to him and he couldn't run anymore. I was thisclose to begging him to stop and let's just go home. Thisclose. But I said nothing, if he wanted to give up, he didn't show it. I continued driving along, and making pit stops every couple of kilometres, waiting until he passed us, then I drove ahead, and waited, and drove ahead and waited. I needed to be there for him.
8:55am June 26th
- Finally. The end of a long night. At this moment, words failed me. I was just too proud of him.
I ♥ this photo, thank you Kak Su. Priceless.
I love you, you crazy man.
- If you ask me now, I'll say I'll do it all over again. If he's running, I wanna be there. Nevermind that it will take me more than a week to recover from one sleepless night. Nevermind that my heart will, again, break into a million pieces when I see him in pain. Nevermind anything. I'll be there.
- Now, it's time for Mind The Gap! :)
- Lots of stitching. And I mean lots! :) I think I'm addicted to stitching on paper. Help!
- Lots of color. Which is not a surprise, eh? :)
This month, I used
- 14mm bubble caps with my 14mm round tool.
- Some Bonny Blue Mister Huey.
- A spanking new scissors, actually I bought two new scissors this month. The pink color bee and the
bumblebeehoney bee. I needed to replace the ones I have. Somebody cut steel wires with them! Imagine that! LOL.
- Some Lemonade Mister Huey. The prettiest yellow!
- JBS Fountain Pen Dye Ink.
- Martha Steward 3 in 1 Classic butterfly punch.
- Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch.
- Flag Smash Clips.
I'll see you very soon!