I bet by now you're all enjoying all the eye candies put up by the awesome ladies from Studio Calico and Hero Arts. I must say, I'm so excited! I mean, c'mon.. Studio Calico and Hero Arts? What could be better??!!
Not that I am a stamping genius or anything like that. LOL. :)
Here's what I did with the new stamps from Hero Arts.
- Pictured here are about 12 stamped kraft paper bags. I did 50, for Neha to giveaway on her birthday next month.
- I really, really love how the stamping transformed the simple and cheap kraft paper bags. I used the 'girl silhouette' from Silhouettes ST512 set and the 'woodgrain circle' and herringbone border stamp from My Happy ST508 set.
- A closer look below
- I punched little hearts from the woodgrain circle and really loving the look. And the combination of kraft, turquoise and yellow really make the black silhouette stand out.
- What's inside, you ask? Well. . .
- I bought little wooden cubes from the dollar shop (not sure what's the original purpose of those) and altered them into magnets. I got the magnets from the dollar shop as well.
- What else is inside? For now, nothing yet. . I'm waiting for my order of tiny resin flowers. I'm gonna make 50 pairs of earrings, then get 50 chocolate bars and 50 blank notebooks I can customize. I'm sure we're gonna be adding more stuff to the bags.. let's hope they hold till August!
- We're giving away 5 Studio Calico + Hero Arts clear stamp sets for each day of the hop. (Monday through Wednesday). Just leave a comment on each stop on the hop and Hero Arts will pick a random winner from all of them :) The more comments you leave, the more chances you have win!
- I really hope you like my stamped kraft bags and magnets. They're simple to make. You can make some in an afternoon too! Now hop along to Emily Pitts!