- not me. My iMac. Power supply failure. Whatever that was. I don't love the failure. I love that Apple arranged for someone to come and collect within a few hours of my call.
- I apologize for this slew of 365 photos. I debated not posting anymore 365 photos. After all, they mean more to me than to any of you. But i know some of you are actually looking forward to them. Especially my food photos, right? *grins*
- I haven't had coffee yet - 7:40am here. The house is quiet, girls in school and Mr.Husband should be at the reservoir by now, running the trail.
- Speaking of which, we missed the last race. Well, he missed. I wasn't gonna wake up at 3am just to go and watch.
Someone requested 'squirly *that is not even a word, i think* pasta with shrimp and cheese sausage'. I just tossed them in garlic and olive oil. Nidhi thinks the spirals are more fun than normal ones.
Seafood mee goreng from Mr. Teh Tarik.
Dinner. If you see a lot of food like this, means we're at my parents'. LOL.
One of our pelita in the yard. We bought ten bamboo oil lamp and light them all up during the last few days of Ramadhan. It was so beautiful.
The empty pouches of ketupat. I can't weave a ketupat to save my life - my mom weaved those.
Ketupat, again. This time, boiled and ready to be eaten. What's inside? Rice.
Twenteen-two, according to her. I love that my baby sister doesn't wanna grow up. LOL. Means I don't have to grow old either, eh? :P
Okay, this is very rare. To get all of us together like this. We're still missing two grandchildren, but I already think this is such a precious photo. I have grown-up nieces from Mr.Husband's side. Soon, I'll have grandchildren. LOL. *talk about not getting old... yeahhhh...right*
Got my niece for a two nights sleepover.
At the new swimming pool. This is a few minutes walk from my house. We're so lucky!
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes. This is my go-to recipe when I feel naughty. :)
Just us. Just us.
Time for Smurfs! believe me, I still have that 'Happy song' in my head.
Dinner at Newton Food Centre. My favorite? Those squids.
Neha had some friends over and I cooked this for them. Soto Ayam. I'm not gonna lie, I was so proud of myself. Ha! Then the kids went off visiting their friends and we went to watch Final Destination 5 and I had to work hard in keeping my soto ayam in my stomach. Ha! It was vomit inducing, much. LOL.
- The time is now 8:35am. I better get my coffee. I'll see you soon! ♥