- I pinned this sometime ago. Someway, somehow - the words stayed with me long after i switch off the computer. Long after the next day has ended, long after that long drive by the beach i took. Long after.
- I had to scrap this. When I'm gone, I doubt my children will peruse my pinterest account so I just had to put this on paper. *i changed it a little bit, though*
- I think I'm gonna go this more often. I mean this scrapping pinned stuff. Seems like such a waste not to.
- Really in love with that Prima butterfly mask. I used a couple of colors for the misting. Maya Road Buttermilk Cream, Studio Calico Piglet, Sunshine and Barnwood.
- The rest are just bits and pieces from older kits and personal stash.
Project 365 update
Unplanned visit home. I love that we're near enough to my parents that we can just decide to spend the night at their house at 8.30pm. LOL. Mind you, we have to cross the Singapore-Malaysia border, get our passports stamped and all - but still, near enough. :)
Say hello to my new love. :) Mr. Philips Airfyer. This thing works. In fact he has been working hard, everyday,
for us for me.
edited to add : no, this is not a deep fryer. i don't know how Philips managed to fry with 'air'.. but it works. we use no oil most of the time, a teaspoon here and there if needed.
Baby Haifa and mommy. I'm smitten. I told Haifa's parents, if I get pregnant again, it will be because of
them Haifa. She's so stinkin' cute i didn't want her to go home that night. I wanna keep her.
Dragonfruit. Do you have this where you are? yum!
Marinated, then airfried shrimp. So good. Speaking of which, lemme get some out of the freezer so I can marinate for dinner today.
Traffic accident. While I feel sorry for them, I'm thanking God it was not me. Is this bad?
OMG. I'm biased, I know, but she is so damn beautiful. I only wish she can see herself from my point of view. My firstborn is fast turning into a young woman.
New project. Garnet Fairy. Such a joy to stitch. :)
My brother-in-law and his family came over with pizzas! I made these and french fries for us. All airfried. Told ya, he works hard, that Mr. Philips.
Sunset from my kitchen window.
Salted fish fried rice. So good.
Garnet Fairy, progressing nicely. Had to frog some part because I was too busy looking at Shemar Moore in action, but it's all good now :)
Nidhi at 6.30am. :)
Lunch. Curried sardine and airfried slices of fish. :) I love my 'brown glass' plates - those were MIL's. She gave them to me long before she passed on.
Ironing night. I usually try to get these done before the weekend, so they have uniforms for the next week - at least until Wednesday. I hate ironing, but I hate ironing during the weekend more. :P
Fried rice again. Homemade this time. Coffee from McDonalds. I hate their coffee. LOL.
- This is a novel already. Are you still here? Thank you if you are!