we might not get tomorrow. .
- Yes, i took that right off this song. I barely knew what the rest of the lyric is and I don't think that matters, at least not for me. The first time I heard
the songthat particular line, I was driving home after sending my children to school and i bawled my eyes out. Yes, at 7am, alone, in the car. And i actually stopped listening, and only have the phrase repeating in my head. We might not get tomorrow. we might not get tomorrow.
- Then I have a headache for the rest of the day. Nice.
- For all we know, we might not get tomorrow.
- The green cardstock and hambly grid paper and the little paper flowers were cut using this Lotus Pendant dies from Spellbinders. 20% off at TwoPeas right now, you should check it out :)
- The title was handstitched, using the font 'Learning Curve' from dafont.com. I have my beautiful friend Anilu to thank for this. I fell in love with the font at her blog.
- I ♥ you - that was from an envelope I bought at the mall near my house. Cute little gift shop selling a lot of cute stuff!
Sorry, Caz. We love our seafood. This was my first time cooking couscous.
I spent the whole morning researching couscous, can you believe it? I was kinda scared of it at first. Hah! Nidhi loved it very much and have been requesting for it ever since. Soon, soon. I can't wait to experiment more!
Neha had a study meet with her friends, so Nidhi and I went to the movies.
Please tell me I'm not the only mother who debated between 'Abduction' and 'Dolphin Tale' when bringing her almost 9 yr old to the movies? Let's face it, Taylor Lautner *most of the time* is much hotter than dolphins. And oh, don't worry anyway because in the end, Dolphin Tale won -Abduction has a PG13 rating. Ha! Nidhi and I, we both enjoyed it very much. I still will go watch 'Abduction' by myself though. :)
Pinterest inspired - Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Bake. This.Is.So.Good. I replaced white wine with chicken stock. next time, I'm gonna try adding some form of heat. Paprika, maybe?
I felt like chocolate milk, but we ran out. So I improvised. Tasted just as good.
Again, pinned recipe. Cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread. My house smells like heaven, well, cinnamon heaven. I still have some - who's coming? I'll put the kettle on :)