- and this photo?
- I can't breathe easy whenever he's running a race. It never gets any easier. Be it 10, 21, 42 or 100km. I still have my heart in my mouth until I see him cross the finish line.
- And here we go again. TNF 1ookm solo, flagging off at 1am this coming Saturday Oct 15th.
- Yes, 1am.
- Yes, I'll be there. Always have been, always will be.
- Yes, he's crazy, but he also knows that our love and prayers and support will be with him. He knows I trust him to know when to stop, when to push on and when to give up. Oy, yes, I told him giving up is okay. There will always be another race.
- No, I don't have any idea what
the hellwas he thinking when he signed up for this. :)
- Think of me will you? Send some virtual hugs and kisses to get me thru the race? Heeeheee!!
Dinner. Simple, humble homecooked dinner. We finished everything - which is rare! LOL!
Ham and cheese bites - again. In my house, when something gets requested like this one, means the recipe is a success and I don't say no to success. When Neha asked for more, I obliged ~ even though mine looked different from the original recipe.
Coconut buns - this was so good especially when they were fresh out of the oven.
a few more days . . .
Starbursts. I-need-to-stop-popping-those-into-my-mouth! Can you touch your nose with your tongue? :P
Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb shrimp. We had them with couscous. Again - a winner and super easy to make too!
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. I don't know what went wrong but this didn't turn out like I hoped they would. *grins* The middle part won't set no matter what I do. Oh well, I had fun scooping up whatever I can from the pan. LOL.
- I'll see you after the race!