- More than once, I contemplate closing this blog altogether.
- I love blogging, I just don't love the fact that the days are running away from me and before I know it, I've gone a week or two without posting. Do you feel this way?
- Are you on Instagram? I've fallen in love with instagram all over again. Let me know if you're over there, I'm 'sashafarina' - yes, my username is very original. I know. *grins*
- Before I continue, I'd like to send my thanks to everyone for your well wishes. 33 is awesome so far. You guys are part of that fabulousness.
So. . .
- A couple of days ago, Kimberly inboxed me and a couple of other friends on Facebook. She attached a photo and said, why don't we all use that photo as an inspiration then post whatever we make to our blogs on Monday.
- While I love the inspiration piece, I wasn't sure I could play. I said I'll try! (I'm trying to get the original link of the image to give proper credit, bear with me)
- Somehow my layout turned out like this ↓. I know I must be paying closer attention to the colorful strips at the right hand side. LOL.
- And oh, how proud am I to be incorporating older stuff on this layout? Very! Ha! Those Chatterbox felt leaves/Ali Edwards for Cocoa Daisy 'go.seek.explore' stamp/Fontwerks alphabets stamps/Scenic Route Grid paper/Hambly woodgrain paper and label - they have been in my house forever! :)
- Please go take a look at the rest of the girls.
- Project 365 - how crazy is that we're at 300s already? So close to 2012. I've decided that I'm gonna do some sort of ProjectLife for the next year. We'll see how that goes.
Dinner. Chicken Murtabak. Oily but oh so good. LOL. Neha can finish this whole thing by herself - the rest of us.. well, we share. :)
Neha + Daddy at lunch.
Nidhi + Mommy on her 9th birthday. Nidhi's, not mommy's. :)
Sunset. Taken from inside the car. I love that you can't really see my dirty windscreen in this shot. Ha! (now don't look too close)
Crispy ham baked pasta for three. :)
Sunset. I thought this was a little bit creepy. LOL.
My lunch. Linda Barber said she will never cook and will gain 500 pounds if she live near me. I don't believe her and asked her to come over and stay with me for a while, then we'll see.
The beginning of some peanut butter and chocolate chips muffins.
We drove to Malaysia to have dinner with my parents. Everyone was okay initially, then Neha started feeling sick. Runny nose - headache. My papa put his hand on her head and she said - "okay, stay there, your hand feel nice TokPa" :)
Do you see the darkness behind my dad? That's the sea. The restaurant was on the water practically.
Advanced birthday Hi-Tea treat from Mr.Husband at Carousel.
Fish-eyed us. LOL.
Given a choice, I think Neha would rather stay with my mom. Especially now that my mom is retired. LOL.
Random flower by the roadside at the gas station. I almost fell into a drain trying to snap this picture. *sigh*
Baked baby potatoes. So delicious! I could live on potatoes and eggs and coffee. Yup. I can.
- I think I've rambled enough - even though I can go on and on and on, I have pity on you. *grins*
- I'll see you soon, yes? :)