I hope you have. :)
- I'm back with one little layout.
- Not feeling chatty today, good thing it's only Nidhi and I at home - today is probably the day, that if a stranger said " I like your perfume, what is it?" I would reply with "I sprinkle gun powder on myself. Watch your step, I might explode" Ha!
- But no, that didn't happen. Because on days like this, I usually
stay homecook a huge pot of chicken and potato soup and stay home being cranky.
- Used up some older metal embelishments - heart brads, eyelet metal sentiment, metal word plate, acetate tag, all from Making Memories. The alphas are from Heidi Swapp - misted.
- I love that instax photo. That was Neha, now 11yrs old - very much a young lady. Yup, I've had Instax since before I got pregnant with Nidhi. Nidhi is now 9+. LOL. I must dig up and see if that thing still works.
- Polka dotted leaves were cut from a Dear Lizzy fabric paper. I left the backing intact because I don't want them to stick flat on the page. Added some pop dots to help elevation.
- And some photos. . I've decided not to post the rest of my Project 365 here, but will continue uploading it to my Flickr 365/2011 set. Please hop on over if you'd like to view them all.
- Do yourself a favor and bake these nutella cupcakes. They're divine. Trust me. You're welcome. My biggest problem is that I tend to inhale them. Not good. Not good.
- and a current favorite photo of Nidhi and I - taken on the way to a wedding at Botanical Garden here in Singapore.
- and another one, because I can't resist ogres. He's so handsome! *grins*
- You know what? I think my crankiness is gone! Heeeheee!! Off to play and hope I will be back here soon, eh? :)