- Edited to add - I'm moderating the comments for now. Sorry I have to do this. Spammers are driving me crazy. I had to delete 601 spam these last few days and I still have more to go through.
- The next time I say something about about making puff pastry from scratch, please ask me to go lie down on the couch until the notion passes. Please.
- And oh, the meltdown in the last post - did i freak you out? I hope not. Just keepin' it real around here. Thank you for understanding where I came from. *hugs*
- I've been meaning to share my 365 pictures - I will soon, I hope. I need to upload them to my flickr. I keep telling myself - I'll do that tomorrow - and I don't - and to be frank, I'm not sorry about it. It's the school holidays over here. Neha is enjoying herself, she's staying with my parents, and I've been busy keeping Nidhi occupied. The usuals - bike rides by the beach, craft time, swims, movies etc etc.
- I do have something to share though. . .
My cover page for Project Life 2012. I don't know yet how I'm gonna approach this, knowing me, it will be all over the place because I'm easily distracted *have you watched Puss in Boots? the part where he was chasing the lights? - yeah, that's me*. But I also know I'm gonna have so much fun. My Project Life, my way.
If I feel like I have too much time on my hands *like that is ever gonna happen!* - I may do up the photos from 2011! You never know with
that crazy girl me.
Close up. This cover page is not needed, really. I just wanted to play and stitch on paper. That little envelope is my favorite part! I bought a booklet of them - tear them off like post-it and fold them yourself kinda booklet. Super cute!
I'm using a simple Black American Crafts Modern Album.
with PL Photo Pocket Pages Design F and, when appropriate - 8.5 x 11 American Crafts page protectors.
- So, who's gonna kick my butt when I slack off next year? Any volunteers? :)
- And who are with me doing PL2012? *so I can kick your butts as well* LOL.