my Hard Rock Hotel Penang's swimming pool. Not that I swim. Ha!
- I love that you guys love that pool shot. I love it too! :)
- I promised my friends over at Studio Calico I would post my Singin' In The Rain pages as soon as I get home. Didn't get to it until now. So sorry.
- I hate laundry. Especially after a vacation. Especially.
- Lots of photos here, so a little less ramblings, eh? :)
- I used Singin' in The Rain, Moses Supposes and Tap Dance. They're all sold out now, but you still can get yourself Happy Refrain. I'm surprised it lasted this long, actually. A lot of the DT girls love that add on!
- Just a heads up - the ZING is back in the shop *they were wiped clean the other day*! I ordered a couple for myself!
My Neha. :) she's growing, fast.
I used chewing gum, lemon drops, soap powder and stick candy for the stamping, and also Epiphany 14mm round tool to make my own epoxy circles.
Mr.Husband, the one I lean on every single day.
This one makes me smile. My feisty girl. Don't mess with her. Just don't. LOL.
The stitching was done by hand. I drew the squiggly line with a pencil, pierced the cardstock and stitched. 2 ply DMC.
Some misting - I used Mister Huey Sunshine and Maya Mist Bubblegum.
- The laundry is almost done, we're settling back into routine and I couldn't be happier. Hope to sneak some time away to visit all of you! :) ♥ ♥ ♥