- marks two years since I lost my grandmother. I think of her everyday, still.. and am grateful for that. I really, do not wanna forget. I'm not sad anymore, I just wanna remember.
- Today I'm missing Phuket. That place has really captured my heart. I get baked to perfection everytime even with sunscreen - the sun is really something.
- Today my husband is gonna attempt running 100k. Remember this layout?
- Yup, today is the day. He's nuts, and I love him. My only request, come back safe. I don't even care if he completes the race, I just want him back in one piece.
- We are gonna be there for him, all the way. I have my starbucks card reloaded, ready for action - seeing that he is gonna be flagged off at 6pm and will be running all night long, possibly into the next morning. LOL. Told ya, he's nuts.
- 100km = 62.137 mi.
- A simple card for you, made with leftovers from Countdown. Sold out now, but watch this space. New kits are coming out soon.
IKEA. I love that hanging flowery lamp, but all I can think of when I look at them is.. how the hell am I gonna clean that beast? Ha!
Checkin' out books from the library. Actually, we just need to get out of the house, since they're about to murder each other out of boredom. LOL. Kidding. I love libraries and always drag them along. I hope my love for reading rubs off on them.
My goal each day. Scatter joy. Somedays I simply can't achieve that and scatter some cranky tantrum fairy dust instead. Bad Sasha.
Neha's new passport. We had to bring the passport back to the Immigration office for some adjustment and got the keychain there.
Hanging deco at our hotel. Love that orange!
Seafood Phad Thai. Not in picture is this banana and coconut milk desert. Super good and probably the main reason of my weight gain. LOL.
Laguna Phuket International Marathon. Can you see the start time? 4.30am. Ungodly, especially considering there is no starbucks nearby. LOL.
Khai Island, Phuket. One of my favorite-est place on earth.
Swimming pool. There is just something about swimming pool at night. Eerie for me. *shivers*
And we're flying back. I don't like flying, I like 'arriving'.
- You can probably tell my 365 photos are not up to date. I'll be back with more soon, I hope. Haven't had a chance to upload them to my Flickr. :)
- Wish us luck for today, please.