- Thank you everyone for sharing your childhood memories with me in the last post. I must say I really, really enjoyed reading them. A few chuckle, a few tears even. I'm sappy when it comes to childhood memories. Doesn't matter if they're mine or not. :)
- The winner for 6 x 6 Autumn Press paper pad from Studio Calico is Kimberly B. Congrats girl. Your info has been forwarded to the good people at SC headquarters.
- Time to share my Boardwalk layouts.
Desaru - it was such a fun, spontaneous trip that I really want to remember. I had fun stitching all those lovely circles, loving the grey as well. I embossed the brown alpha chipboards with Mustard Zing. Such a pretty yellow.
*I can never photograph kraft properly!* I cut apart the 'happy graduation' stamp from Sandcastle add on and just used the word happy. And I stamped the stars with Versamark. *i love that ink* You already know what's the story about. LOL.
And this one, is my favorite right now. EVER. I love love love how happy this is. I love the colors and of course I love my inspiration from Pinterest (below). I used Clover and Lemonade for the two die cuts at the side. Die from MFT - Leafy FLourish.
- If shipping is not a killer, I really would like to buy this for my house. Alas . . . :)
- Running out the door for family visits! I'll see you soon!
- This gotta be the fastest blog post I've ever composed! I only took half an hour!
- I love you!