- Were you at the final reveal night for 2012? :) The chat room was hoppin'! I love getting together with the girls like that. We talked about everything and by that I mean EVERYTHING! Join us next time (pink live chat icon on stop left sidebar). I usually post reminders on Instagram before I go in the chatroom - you can follow me @sashafarina :)
- Here are my layouts made with
Friday, December 28, 2012
Thursday, December 27, 2012
- As promised, I'm back with some quick sneaks for the upcoming reveal. I posted these to Instagram a while ago, then got distracted texting with my aunt - but now I'm here! :)
- I got the SC Project Life kit and used it on 5 of my layouts this month. I plan on using the rest on my own Project Life next year, but I must say I really enjoyed cutting them up and using the cards on my layouts! :)
- I also got Wildberry Court, Pioneer Drive and Woodbrooke Road.
- Have you seen the fabulously colored shipping tags in the store? I canNOT tell you how happy I was to see them, I have been looking for those forever! I love shipping tags. If you don't already know.
- The picture in the middle - I used a printable and a cut file from the upcoming Day by Day class. You can look at all the digital files that will be available to those taking the class here.
- Can't wait to share the full layouts! I'll see you soon!
Thursday, December 20, 2012
- You know that saying - Be careful what you wish for.
- I went to Neha's Secondary 1 (7th grade, i think?) Orientation earlier today. It was surreal. How did I manage to have a Sec1 on my hands? What am I gonna do with her? Ha!
- She, on the other hand is very very excited and absolutely canNOT wait for school to start on January 2nd. I foresee having to make an appointment if I want to have lunch with her in the near future. 2013 is gonna be a busy one for this 'I-wanna-do-everything' girl.
- Be careful what you wish for - this mama learnt her lesson the hard way.
- Just look at those faces. *sigh* I love this layout so much. The colors are perfect. Paper Heart from Crate Paper is one of my favorite collection, ever. EVER. I can't wait for the upcoming V-Day collection from Crate Paper - Fourteen. Are you as excited as I am? :)
- Can you see the three tags on there? They were white in their previous lives. LOL. I misted them
within an inch of their livesto get those colors.
- I tell myself I need to blog more, but I DO NOT want to bore you
as we all know how exciting my life is- but but but.. we'll see. I don't know yet what's gonna happen. I hope to be back soon with sneaks for Studio Calico January kits.
Friday, December 14, 2012
- No I'm not pregnant. I mean my Studio Calico family :) 2013 is going to be amazing! I promise.
- Just look at that. I am so beyond blessed to be working with these amazing talents. Check out some of their work here.
- The Sneaks for January kit went live as well - have you taken a look? :) I'm a little bit behind in creating layouts this month, vacation does that to me. It takes a while for me to snap back into 'work' mode. Does that happen to you too?
- My first Insta Sneak for Block Party. Thank you for looking! :) I'll be back soon!
Monday, December 3, 2012
Winner is Rhonda Nickol! Yay! Rhonda, please email me as soon as you can! I will be waiting :)
- I'm taking some time off and will be driving approximately 2000km *Dear God, please don't let me have any traffic tickets* in this coming week, won't be online as much and I know you will miss me. Righhttttttttttt??? Riggghhhtttttt?? Right! :p
- I will be having both girls in the backseat. *Dear God, please grant me patience, lots of it.* (Photo above was taken while the car was not moving) They were bickering and she wanted to lie down but didn't want to touch Neha even with her feet.
- Will be eating yummy thai inspired seafood. *Dear God, please don't let them all settle on my hips/arms/butt cheeks/fat folds.*
- Will be watching the reflections of the amazing sun on the water. (my favorite part!)
- So much fun? I thought so. I wanna share some fun with you. Thank you ChicTags for sponsoring this giveaway. They're having 12 Days Of Christmas event on their blog - featured tag of the day set for $1! Click the link above to see today's offer.
- These are the tags I will be giving away. *Metal tray not included. Heeehee* Just leave me a comment on this post if you're interested. I do not promise they will get to you before Christmas, but I will mail them as soon as I'm back (in about a week). Giveaway will stay open as long as I'm gone.
- While I'm gone, you will also be able continue using the code THANKYOU20 to get 20% off everything in my shop. Please read the shop announcement for info regarding shipping. :)
- I must do some last minute packing now - wish me luck!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
- The gallery is live !
- I have lots of photos, so you might want to grab a drink? And sweet and salty m&m's mix? Heeehee!! *yikes* I just counted my photos, 22 in all! I hope you're up to it? :D
- This is my 'main kit only' layout this month.
- I love that photo so much! One of my favorite, ever :) I used my Cameo to cut the 'hearts' and then flip over some hearts (to use the red side of the paper) and filled some of the negative hearts up. Gray Hearts and Star label cut file available in the digital shop this month :)