- First, I must thank each and everyone of you for your love on my previous post. Thank you! So very much! Crate Paper is one of my favorite manufacturer, thanks to Studio Calico for always including some Crate goodness in their kits - to have the opportunity to work with them is something BIG for me. :) Thank you for being happy/glad/excited with me.
- I'm smitten with Project Life. I
hopepray this feeling will last and carry me along this whole year.
- I don't have the
timeattention span to sit down and do the whole week at one time, so most days, my album lay open on the table. I print photos when I can - then work on one pocket at a time.
- I don't even care if they are color coordinated. I happen to like the eclectic look. Whatever I can grab is fair game and can be included inside my Project Life album. I've used more of what I have since I started Project Life than the past few months. LOL. That is one of the awesome part of doing this.
- The stuff inside 4x6 pocket on top keep sliding out - I think it's because of the slippery plastic thickers, so I took a little bit of Hambly tape and taped the middle part.
- Sunset. Blown up to 8x12. Love that photo. I used the normal AC 12x12 page protectors and cut it to size.
- And this close up is an afterthought as you can see from the different lighting. I did those pockets while Mr.Husband was away in Japan, I think. Didn't tell him about it. As I said, my album lay open - he saw it and burst out laughing. It was ridiculous how happy that made me. This is what it's all about. Life's little moments, documented.