- the only thing you can do is follow your heart. Don't you agree?
- Thought I'll do a quick share of my title page for Project Life 2012.
- Not because I'm off to do something exotic and fun like lying on a beach sipping my blue and pink layered mocktail with a little umbrella on the side of the glass or anything like that.
- I need to get ready *read : get out of my pyjamas and into something more appropriate* - somebody is coming to fix a new ceiling fan in the girls' bedroom.
- They got a new ceiling fan because I broke theirs. Don't ask why. Don't ask how. I'm the destroyer around here. *more about that later, I'm sure*
- Project Life Design E Page Protector for the 'Hello' page. I slipped the map on the back of this layout - our Town Council gave every household a map of the neighbourhood, it was huge but I cut it down to 8.5 x 11, making sure our block of apartment is somewhere on the page.
- A closer look. Those tags? 7G. Brads - K-ology from K&Company. Hello stamp - October Afternoon way back when they run a kit club. Red butterflies punched from an old piece of SEI flocked paper. I think. Ancient, in scrapping years. LOL.
- And I printed some part of my blog post for January 1st. Background misted with Chalkboard Glimmer Mist in Monolith and Mister Huey's in Sunshine. Chevron mask designed by the fabulous Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.
- I'll see you soon!!