“You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.”
- That is why, despite feeling like a broken record, repeating - "dirty clothes in the hamper, not on the floor" - "stop leaving your socks all over the house or I'll throw them away and one day you will have no socks left" - "how hard is it to put your cereal bowl inside the sink? I don't even expect you to wash it!" - "put away your clean, folded clothes nicely. if I want to just chuck and crumple them inside the wardrobe, I could have done it myself, from where i stand, i don't even have to go into your room."
- You get the idea?
- Yes. Despite all that, I still love them like crazy.
- And oh! one more - "why would you put empty containers inside the fridge? you expect them to walk out to the rubbish bin themselves? or for the water bottle to refill itself? geeez!"
- Haha!! Tell me I'm not alone! Tell me i'm not insane for laughing when sometime I wanna cry. LOL.
- My first layout for Chic Tags - and I'm already in love. So in love with the tags. High quality and not flimsy at all, they're just so awesome to work with.
- Look at that 'forever' button. Yum! I'm gonna need more than one pack of the Valentine Flair Buttons. I promise you will see them wayyyyyy after Valentine is over. LOL. Very useable and versatile.
- That yellow ampersand is from the Silhouette store - I bought it recently and I can't stop cutting out ampersands! Help! :)
- If you're following me on Instagram - you'll know that I've been working on my Project Life. A post coming soon, I promise!
- And if you're following me on Instagram - you also know I ingested about five million calories yesterday. *sigh*