- those paper straws I've been seeing lately - they're VERY pretty. But tell me, won't they turn soggy when used? I seriously want to know, because I'd hate to buy and use them only to get paper bits in my drink.
- thank you very much, in advance, for your answer and for not making fun of me. You know, just in case people only buy them for deco/photo op and not to actually use them? haha!
- Things I really love on this page - Justice tshirt tag. That supermarket receipt behind one of the photo which I hope won't fade soon. And photos from friends - I love that they send me photos of them running with Mr. Husband. So I get to have photos even when I'm not there!
- I have an insert this time. Used the Design G Project life page protectors for some of the photos I took during one Cross Country event. Included Mr. Husband's bib in one of the pocket. I try not to worry that the bib is bigger than the pocket. I just fold some part and stick it in there with a paperclip.
- Cute dragon was from a Chinese New Year red packet - I cut it to size.
- Bits and pieces made up the rest. Some misting, some stamping, some punching of scraps - and I'm done up to january 23rd.
- Because of the way I'm doing my Project Life, I can't promise when my next PL update is gonna be. I'll share once I have a two page spread to photograph! Maybe it's sooner, maybe it's later. I figured this is a big enough commitment already without pressuring myself to complete certain page numbers in a week.
- What about you? How is your Project life coming along? I would love to see.. link me up!!