- First, I must thank you all for the love on my last post. I'm doing much better now, reducing my coffee intake and sleeping good. Panic attack, who'd have thought?
- Sleepless nights - be gone. Thank you and may I never see you again. :)
- My first layout for Lily Bee.
- My first-born. *sigh*
- She is not the model daughter because obviously I'm not the model mother. She's hard, I'm harder. When I talk about her and I laugh, you don't really know whether I'm really laughing or I'm silently weeping inside. That's just the way I am.
- She's growing too fast for my liking. Too damn fast.
- I adore Lily Bee's Handmade line, and I adore that lace background. What could be better than using them together? :)
- Some simple handstitching to occupy my hands while I watch Jeff Probst on Survivor. Ha!
- Please visit Lily Bee Blog to see two other designers use Handmade! :) I'll be back real soon for a blog hop! Watch this space! :)