- Winner! Winner!! - Gina - please email me with your info! Email address on the sidebar! Congrats!!
- Have you seen this? I'm sure you already know how much I adore the good people at Studio Calico. When Kelly emailed to invite me to be one of the contributor, I replied with "Hell, YES! Yes! Yes!!" lol.
- I'm giving away a spot in the Washi Workshop today along with the rest of the girls + CK team. To be in the drawing, you have to leave me a comment here, in this post on my blog. If you're reading this via somekind of a reader, or via facebook, please hop on over and leave a comment here on the actual post, okay? And make sure you include the answer to the question below.
How many rolls of washi do you own?
- I must say, I can't stop myself from getting more! *gasp* I really do not want to count mine, they're all over the place right now anyway as I'm knee deep in the Washi Workshop layouts. LOL. *excuses, i know!*
- Here's my washi holder, made by my best friend Lena. She has since made me another one because, um. . .my washi multiplied themselves during the night. :D Mind you, this is nothing. I've seen people who own washi in 4 digits. Yup, over 999 rolls!
- I use a lot of washi in my Project Life, so I thought I'd do an update here as well.
- I know, I'm behind. Hello April? That must be a joke. LOL.
- Washi, stamping, chevron glassine bags for recipe, lots of random bits from my cookie tin. Yes, I keep random bits in a Girl Guide Cookie tin. I love cookie tins. Send some my way if you don't want them. LOL. Kidding.
- Okay, this is a novel again! I'm sorry!! Long story short, here's what you have to do.
- To be in the drawing for a spot in the Washi Workshop, leave a comment here,
tell me you love me. Make sure you include the answer to this question ➠ How many rolls of washi do you own?
- Hop on over to the blog of dear friend of mine, Laura Vegas and the blog of the very talented Julie Ebersole. You will have more links to follow from their blogs.
- If you lost your way, you can always go back to Studio Calico blog or Creating Keepsakes blog - all the links are there.
- As long as you're able to comment, you're in. I'll close the comment section before I do the draw.
- I'll see you soon! Good luck!