- I've posted the winner for the Washi Workshop - scroll down to see if you're the lucky one. Have fun, see you in the workshop!
- If you need any proof that I'm clumsy - here - I managed to cut my finger and almost a fingernail using the ever fabulous Tim Holtz Tonic scissors. This was after midnight - Mr Husband ordered me to stop doing whatever I was doing and go to bed. He said I was too tired. I beg to differ. I'm just clumsy.
- Crate Paper Bo Peep and Little Boy Blue makes me want another baby badly. For real. Almost. Ha!
- The other day, Neha found this picture on my computer and uploaded it to her Instagram account. Do you know how much it hurts seeing my babies that way? I want them back!! I'm sure all mothers can understand this.
- I currently smell like
heavencaramel. I baked some Browned Butter Choc Chip cookies yesterday and again, today. the dough is chilling as we speak. I'm also gaining like 300lbs. *sigh* I promise you, I don't even eat that much, maybe a piece or two. I must have inhaled the calories.
- We are running a night marathon again this weekend. Well, he's running the 42k, I'll be running up and down the sideline taking pictures, ready with my stash of banana cake and cookies for the starving runners after their run.
- The best sentences I've heard this week. Both from my girls' teachers.
- She's working hard, I can see that. She's improving a lot! but she can do better! Let us help her achieve that!
- She's such a sunshine in my everyday! I can't help but smile when I see her. You can't help but be happy around her!!
- Hello Thailand! Hello beautiful people! Hello piña colada! We're booked for Phuket. I can't wait. It's amazing how one seemingly ordinary place can carve a place for itself in your heart.
- I want this album ➶ Probably 10 of them. I need to replace some of my old, post bound ones. What do you think? I think it's super cute!!
- And a pin to share with you, although I must admit, I'm not usually the first to apologize, nor the first to forgive or even forget. Let's say I forgive, eventually, but I keep a list just in case. Ha!!
- So that's my ten. Mindless ramblings. Needed to get them outta my head :) Thanks for reading. Here are some baby~ish projects for you. Anyone having a baby? Anyone? Anyone at all? I need a bottle full of that delicious baby smell. Thank you.
- I made those using Little Bo Peep. Delightful, don't you think? Especially adore the flocked thickers! Yes, they're flocked and fabulous!
- I'll see you soon, probably after I wake up from my one week sleep after the marathon, as usual. LOL!