- Edited to add : Blupixy! It's your lucky day! Please email me to claim your seat in the class! Email address on the side bar :)
- I have some sneaks for you. Ready? :)
- A couple of months ago, my friend, Lisa Day invited me to contribute to her class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. So what did I do? Of course I said Yes!! YES!! :)
- You all know that I love sketches! So this class is awesome, just the jumpstart I needed for my layouts. The sketches that will be provided in this class, can be made 'yours' easily and will be a huge huge help, now and for many years to come I'm sure. I absolutely adore the layouts I made for this class - I hope you will too! Here's a blurb about the class ↓
Lisa Day is back with another round of 28 sketches! This time, in addition to receiving 28 daily
sketches accompanied by layouts from Lisa, you will also receive exclusive layouts and cards
from seven fabulous guest stars! This means that you will receive 28 brand new sketches and 56
exclusive projects to inspire you to create beautiful layouts and cards quickly.
Another exciting new addition is that in addition to the 12" x 12" daily sketch, you will see
the sketch adapted to a double page layout and an 8 1/2" x 11" sketch. All this means MORE
inspiration and MORE ideas of how to make a sketch work for you!
register and read rest of description here
- So what do you think? I have one class entry to be given away to one of you. Just leave a comment on this post if you're interested. I will do the drawing sometime on 16th of July and will close the comment section before then. So comment away, if you can leave a comment, means you're in. I promise. :)
- Then, to increase your chances, hop along to these wonderful friends of mine!
- I'll see you soon!