- I feel like having a huge bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch ice cream. I usually buy one scoop and enjoy that slowly, but today I want a bowl. You know, the huge mixing bowl we use for mixing batter? Yes. That one. I probably won't be able to finish it, but I don't really care. I want it, still! Now what does the above paragraph tell you about the state of my mind right now?
- You know how I always come here and whine that my children are too loud? Too much bickering? Can't get along for more than 5 minutes at a time? I take that back. LOL. Nidhi is camping at the zoo with her teachers and friends and the house is eerily quiet. No one has anyone to fight with. It's raining, and we are trying so hard not to go to the zoo and pick her up. Haha!! Please remind me of this post when they're both at home and driving me up the wall.
- If you think we're the over-protective parents. No, we're not. And we're not in denial either. It's just harder to let go of your youngest child. :P I know all about that. My mom still can't let go of my youngest sister, and she's 23 this year. If she asks for the moon, I'm pretty sure my mom would find a way to build a ladder high enough. LOL. Then I would want to borrow that ladder in case my girls ask for it next.
♥ ♥ ♥ 2.5 hours break for dinner :D ♥ ♥ ♥
- I got my Peanut Butter Crunch! Only a scoop + Monster Cone. LOL. To be frank, I've never eaten more than a scoop of ice cream in one sitting.
- We managed to talk each other out of going to the zoo/night safari to catch a glimpse of Nidhi. Haha! All three of us, at one point or the other, wanted to go.
- If you haven't already, please go and watch Madagascar 3 and The Amazing Spiderman. I can't get enough of Marty and Peter Parker. Let me also embarrass myself further by telling you that this is my first Spiderman movie. Ever. Yes. I have nothing to compare it with, and I don't even mind. I got to watch the show with fresh eyes. How old is Andrew Garfield, anyway? Oh! I just googled that. He was born in 1983. Hi Andrew, I'm Sasha ♥
- I wanna chop my hair off. Badly. I just can't decide how short I wanna go.
- I realized I haven't blogged it yet, but the shop is updated *has been for a while* with some fresh sets of badges.
- If you're in the US, this is too good a deal to pass, me thinks.
White on white with splashes of bright, beautiful colors. What's not to love? :) I'll see you soon!