- I promise you I didn't forget I have a blog :) Just been very busy! Happy kind of busy! Busy creating with the awesome upcoming September kit from Studio Calico. Busy celebrating Eid. Busy celebrating the birthdays of Sam and Neha. Thank God both share the same day. LOL. Busy trying to move my scraproom back to the balcony. Told ya, happy kind of busy.
- Our family photo. Minus Sam. For the first time, he wasn't around for the first day of Eid. He was away in Paris. I was okay with that fact at first, but then my mom and dad started crying because they miss him and I lost it. Ha!
- Over here is last year's photo if you're interested. My dad decided on purple this year. Why? I have no idea. LOL. He said purple and we all went for it. *he must have no idea i don't know how to scrap with purple. haHa!*
- I'm thinking we should gather everyone again to take another family photo since Sam hasn't got the chance to wear his purple outfit. :D
- Next is an iphone shot of the birthday people with their birthday ice cream. 45 and 12 respectively. How did she get so grown up? *sigh* Btw, she only wanted to pose with the ice cream, I had to eat it afterwards. Not that I mind, but you tell me, how am I supposed to get rid of the excess weight? You tell me. Ha!
- Be back soon with sneaks, layouts and project life!! Send me more hours in the day will you please! Love ya!