- before I start showing you my project, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who was there for us before, during and after the race on Saturday.
- No, we didn't make it. Sam started feeling pain around his old injury area as early as 25k. He managed to get to 65k but decided to stop then. I couldn't possibly be prouder of him, for even attempting the crazy ultramarathon, for listening to his body, for admitting that he can't go on.
- Then we went home and I posted this on Instagram ↓
- Yup. I went down hard. It was the sun, I tell you, + my 'forgetting' to drink in the midst of cheering for and photographing the runners. That was a horrible night for me. Went to the doctor the next day, got a bagful of meds and I'm almost 100% today. Thank God.
- Once again, thank you friends. Will he return for this 'unfinished business'? I have no idea. But if he does, you bet I'm gonna be there yet again. With buckets of gatorade and a huge umbrella and portable fans for myself, this time. LOL.
- Time to share the 7G Printer Tray I prettied up with lots of Crate Paper goodness.
- I wasn't kidding when I say lots of Crate Paper. :) I didn't think I could do it, at first. Then I decided to treat each 'window' as a mini layout then it got easier. If you ask me to choose which one is my favorite 'window' - I won't be able to. I love them all equally! HeeeHeee!!
- The words were not mine - I found that on Pinterest and thought of my girls when I saw it for the first time. This is going into Neha's room, thus the '12' bingo chip on the last window. She's 12 this year.
- "remember this' flair from my little shop on etsy. Some Studio Calico wooden veneer stars, some twine, a Maya Road kraft envelope, some machine stitching.
- The rest are pure Crate Paper. I mix and matched a few collections for this one - some Little Bo Peep, some Paper Heart, some Story Teller and Pretty Party. Would you have guessed at first? I think the collections work so well with each other!
- I love love love how this one turned out. I'm not a 'project' person, I'm more of a 'layout' person, so having this one turned out as nice as this makes me very happy.
- How about you? A 'project' person or a 'layout' person? Or maybe a 'mini album' person? Or maybe a 'card' person? :) I'll see you soon. I love you, doesn't matter what 'person' you are. LOL.