Edited to add : Winner is Robin Walston!
Congrats Robin. Lisa will be in touch with you :)
It's time to CUT IT OUT. You already know that your Silhouette is a pretty amazing machine, and Susan Weinroth wants to help you put it to work on your pages and cards. In this self paced class, we'll be exploring a handful of basic techniques and fun cutting materials, but the real focus of the class is helping you make your Silhouette an integral part of your projects. Susan is joined by a talented group of contributors (Ali Edwards, Nichol Magourik, Lisa Dickinson, Jen Gallacher, Lexi Bridges, Robyn Werlich, Becky Novacek, Sasha Farina, Rebecca Trump, Shanna Noel, Julie Campbell, Lilith Eeckels, and Nicole Harper) and they will be showing you step by step just how they make using their Silhouette a part of their design process. The PDFs will contain 20 layouts, 3 cards, and a countless number of tips that will leave you inspired and ready to CUT IT OUT on your next project!
This class is sponsored by Silhouette America, and every student will receive a $10 download card to the Silhouette Online Store. We've also put together a collection of cool exclusive cuts from Studio Calico, Ali Edwards, and Kerri Bradford Studio and a printable PDF of journaling cards and accents.
While supplies last, Cut It Out students will also receive a class kit including vellum, American Crafts POW glitter paper, WRMK Washi Paper, Silhouette Sticker paper and an exclusive stamp set.
Registration for Cut It Out ends on October 31st, and class starts November 1st.
- Personally, I'm so excited for this class - not only because I contributed to it, but because I just upgraded my original Silhouette to the Cameo! LOL. Have you seen the bundle offered by Studio Calico? I think that is the best deal I've seen around so far, so I ordered myself an advance birthday present and sent the bill to Sam. Ha!
- Here's a sneak of my layout for the class :
- So what do you think? Are you excited yet? *grins*
- I have a $5 Studio Calico gift certificate to giveaway. Just leave me a comment and I'll draw a name. I will close the comment section before I draw, so as long as you're able to comment, you're in. Okay? :)
- I love you guys! Good luck!