- For the record, those two can't work together. For real. If I'm pinning like crazy I won't be doing Project Life. If I'm doing Project Life, I won't be pinning like crazy. I don't know which is better. :)
- Some random things I re-pinned today. . .
- Yes. Now you know. I'm afraid of the dark. I hate it when Sam goes to work, leaving something outside (for me to take in). More often than not I just leave whatever it is hanging outside until the next morning. True story.
- I might need that print. You know, just as a gentle reminder? Ha!!
- Ooookkkkkayyyy!! Enough of random? :) Project Life coming up.
- That's Pearl on a tag from Chic Tags. Pearl is my Adler Tippa Cursive typewriter.
- The rest of the journaling was done on the computer. Not manually typed. I'm hardworking, but not that hardworking. LOL. The font I use for the whole album is - Travelling Typewriter. My most used font.
- The rest of the spread has bits and pieces from my Studio Calico kits. I usually keep them on my table after I finish my layouts and use it all up for Project Life. Getting more mileage from my kits this way.