- Well, technically it's 'Good Night Singapore' right now. 7:30pm. Soon, my girls will start their bedtime routine, and I can stop yelling 'stop irritating your sister!' every 8 minutes! Ha!
- And I must say thank you so much for your birthday wishes. I had the best, low key day. My Birthday Cameo arrived, I bought a new Selphy, had yummy dinner with Sam and the girls, walked to get my favorite sugarcane + lemon juice at the nearby hawker center. Came home barely breathing because I was so full. Ha!
- Good Morning Kata! The photos on the layout are not so great, but that's all I have so they will have to do. That very morning, we had pizza, chips and soda for breakfast on the balcony of our room. She jumped in the pool soon after. lol.
- I don't blame her and since we had a room with pool access, I figured I don't have to change to accompany her. Win-win situation, don't you think so? :)
- I used Yearbook and Classic Calico mainly on the layout. Added my own vintage doily and misted the Ledger Sotheby's Thickers to change their color. Have you made any 'breakfast' layout lately? If you would leave your link in the comment section, I would love to pay you a visit!
See you soon