- You know that saying - Be careful what you wish for.
- I went to Neha's Secondary 1 (7th grade, i think?) Orientation earlier today. It was surreal. How did I manage to have a Sec1 on my hands? What am I gonna do with her? Ha!
- She, on the other hand is very very excited and absolutely canNOT wait for school to start on January 2nd. I foresee having to make an appointment if I want to have lunch with her in the near future. 2013 is gonna be a busy one for this 'I-wanna-do-everything' girl.
- Be careful what you wish for - this mama learnt her lesson the hard way.
- Just look at those faces. *sigh* I love this layout so much. The colors are perfect. Paper Heart from Crate Paper is one of my favorite collection, ever. EVER. I can't wait for the upcoming V-Day collection from Crate Paper - Fourteen. Are you as excited as I am? :)
- Can you see the three tags on there? They were white in their previous lives. LOL. I misted them
within an inch of their livesto get those colors.
- I tell myself I need to blog more, but I DO NOT want to bore you
as we all know how exciting my life is- but but but.. we'll see. I don't know yet what's gonna happen. I hope to be back soon with sneaks for Studio Calico January kits.