- I fear leaving them behind. My daughters. I know one day we will all die, but if I can ask for one thing, please God, let me stay alive until they can take care of themselves.
- I'm afraid of losing my mind. Really. You can never take your sanity for granted. What if I wake up one day and don't recognize them anymore? Oh My Goodness I can't imagine.
- On a lighter note, I'm scared of wild animals and the dark. You combine those two together and you get a very scared Sasha. The last time we were at Night Safari here in Singapore, I refused to get down from the tram. Much to the dismay of my family. They wanted to walk around in the dark, looking out for nocturnals. Thankyouverymuch. I told them they can do so and I'll meet them at the entrance. Haha! In the end, they stayed put in the tram with me. I heard whispers - *next time we go without mommy*. LOL.
- Added some handstitching (actually, no - I stitch first once I have the rough idea of how my layout is gonna be), Hambly tapes, KaiserCraft pearls and eyelets.
- Almost 2am in Singapore. I ought to head to bed or I will be 'paying' for this for the next week. I'm a grandma, I usually sleep at 10. 11 the most. Ha!