- Yup. for real this time. I'm always saying I will share my PL in the next post and so on and yadda yadda yadda. Nothing ever happens. I will usually be able to talk myself out of it in about 2 minutes.
- Truth is, I'm kinda discouraged. I'm behind.
I'm unmotivated. I'm mojoless.I'm a lazy bum. I think I found my rhythm. I hope it's here to stay. I also hope you will kick my butt every once in a while. I need that, because this album is not only my favorite, the girls and Sam love flipping through it as well.
- It's pouring now, you know how easy it is to just save this post as draft and climb into bed and switch on the tv to watch my recorded episodes of NCIS LA? lol :D
- Some stamping here. I used the PL stamp set from Studio Calico and also the background stamp from Road Show (2nd row, far left). Lots of bits and pieces of leftovers from my Central High Kit. (puffy stars, red *THIS* arrow, mistable arrows)
- Lots of wood veneers as well. My favorite right now, I feel like sticking them everywhere. In the car, maybe? Will Sam freak out? Ha! I also misted a couple of the plain journaling cards - for fun. I love colors. *as if you can't figure that out already, eh?* :)
- Chic Tags! I love them and the box they're in never left my table. If you haven't already, you should check them out. One of the best in the industry in my opinion :)
- How about you? Still Project Life~ing? Share your link in the comment so I can check it out! :)