- Were you at the final reveal night for 2012? :) The chat room was hoppin'! I love getting together with the girls like that. We talked about everything and by that I mean EVERYTHING! Join us next time (pink live chat icon on stop left sidebar). I usually post reminders on Instagram before I go in the chatroom - you can follow me @sashafarina :)
- Here are my layouts made with
Friday, December 28, 2012
Thursday, December 27, 2012
- As promised, I'm back with some quick sneaks for the upcoming reveal. I posted these to Instagram a while ago, then got distracted texting with my aunt - but now I'm here! :)
- I got the SC Project Life kit and used it on 5 of my layouts this month. I plan on using the rest on my own Project Life next year, but I must say I really enjoyed cutting them up and using the cards on my layouts! :)
- I also got Wildberry Court, Pioneer Drive and Woodbrooke Road.
- Have you seen the fabulously colored shipping tags in the store? I canNOT tell you how happy I was to see them, I have been looking for those forever! I love shipping tags. If you don't already know.
- The picture in the middle - I used a printable and a cut file from the upcoming Day by Day class. You can look at all the digital files that will be available to those taking the class here.
- Can't wait to share the full layouts! I'll see you soon!
Thursday, December 20, 2012
- You know that saying - Be careful what you wish for.
- I went to Neha's Secondary 1 (7th grade, i think?) Orientation earlier today. It was surreal. How did I manage to have a Sec1 on my hands? What am I gonna do with her? Ha!
- She, on the other hand is very very excited and absolutely canNOT wait for school to start on January 2nd. I foresee having to make an appointment if I want to have lunch with her in the near future. 2013 is gonna be a busy one for this 'I-wanna-do-everything' girl.
- Be careful what you wish for - this mama learnt her lesson the hard way.
- Just look at those faces. *sigh* I love this layout so much. The colors are perfect. Paper Heart from Crate Paper is one of my favorite collection, ever. EVER. I can't wait for the upcoming V-Day collection from Crate Paper - Fourteen. Are you as excited as I am? :)
- Can you see the three tags on there? They were white in their previous lives. LOL. I misted them
within an inch of their livesto get those colors.
- I tell myself I need to blog more, but I DO NOT want to bore you
as we all know how exciting my life is- but but but.. we'll see. I don't know yet what's gonna happen. I hope to be back soon with sneaks for Studio Calico January kits.
Friday, December 14, 2012
- No I'm not pregnant. I mean my Studio Calico family :) 2013 is going to be amazing! I promise.
- Just look at that. I am so beyond blessed to be working with these amazing talents. Check out some of their work here.
- The Sneaks for January kit went live as well - have you taken a look? :) I'm a little bit behind in creating layouts this month, vacation does that to me. It takes a while for me to snap back into 'work' mode. Does that happen to you too?
- My first Insta Sneak for Block Party. Thank you for looking! :) I'll be back soon!
Monday, December 3, 2012
Winner is Rhonda Nickol! Yay! Rhonda, please email me as soon as you can! I will be waiting :)
- I'm taking some time off and will be driving approximately 2000km *Dear God, please don't let me have any traffic tickets* in this coming week, won't be online as much and I know you will miss me. Righhttttttttttt??? Riggghhhtttttt?? Right! :p
- I will be having both girls in the backseat. *Dear God, please grant me patience, lots of it.* (Photo above was taken while the car was not moving) They were bickering and she wanted to lie down but didn't want to touch Neha even with her feet.
- Will be eating yummy thai inspired seafood. *Dear God, please don't let them all settle on my hips/arms/butt cheeks/fat folds.*
- Will be watching the reflections of the amazing sun on the water. (my favorite part!)
- So much fun? I thought so. I wanna share some fun with you. Thank you ChicTags for sponsoring this giveaway. They're having 12 Days Of Christmas event on their blog - featured tag of the day set for $1! Click the link above to see today's offer.
- These are the tags I will be giving away. *Metal tray not included. Heeehee* Just leave me a comment on this post if you're interested. I do not promise they will get to you before Christmas, but I will mail them as soon as I'm back (in about a week). Giveaway will stay open as long as I'm gone.
- While I'm gone, you will also be able continue using the code THANKYOU20 to get 20% off everything in my shop. Please read the shop announcement for info regarding shipping. :)
- I must do some last minute packing now - wish me luck!